Zesty fun

Hello to all,I CT (Creative Team) for http://fwtagscreations.blogspot.co.uk/
and here is my ct tag .I have used the Kit  Zestful Fun By FwTags Creations
let me tell you about this kit
Zestful Fun,a fun bright girly scrap kit,bursting with fresh bright green and tones of oranges,from mouth tingling zesty fruit like limes to gorgeous girly accessories like a watch,shoe,flip-flops and lipstick in bold colors and an adorable puppy to keep you company as well as a toucan bird,Im sure this kit will brighten up your day.
70 Elements,9 Papers and 7 frames all saved in large tagger size and high quality.Personal use only.
Not all shown on preview.
and the kit can be found here;
And Here
And Here
And Here
And Here

Tags made for designer


The Preview

Tags made for the Tube designer


Tube Preview


My Tag

Here are the FTU snags for personal use and not to be altered











No comments:

Post a Comment