Love ForTold TimeLine

Hello to all,I CT (Creative Team) for http://fwtagscreations.blogspot.co.uk/
and here is my ct Timeline  .The Kit I used is  Love For Told By Fw Tags Creations The Path of love is foretold by the stars above us. A beautiful romantic scrap kit with a stargazers theme to it all in different tones of blue,enjoy the night sky and perhaps the stars will tell of your future.Beautiful flowers and plenty of mystical,magical,dreamy elements too.
70 elements,5 frames and 5 papers all in large tagger size and saved in high quality.
Personal use only.
And Here
And Here
And Here
And Here
The tube I used is  by © Trinita
you can purchase it from here

Time Lines I made the Designer 

Kit Preview
Tube Artist TimeLine

Tube Preview

My Timeline


Here Are The FTU Snags For
Personal Use And Not To Be Altered

No comments:

Post a Comment