Washington Strong

Hello to all,I CT (Creative Team) for http://fwtagscreations.blogspot.co.uk/
and here is my ct Tag  .I have used the Kit Washington Strong  By FwTags Creations
Was part of a ptu charity collab,now available on sale on its own,Washington Strong a gorgeous scrap kit in different tones of purple and hints of white,to encourage Hope,Strength and Courage.
Comes with a bonus Cluster frame and also a bonus Cluster spray.
50 Elements,6 frames and 5 papers.
Personal use only.
Large tagger size.
And Here
And Here
And Here
And Here
The tube I used is  by © Zlata_M
you can purchase it from here

 Tags i made The Designer

The Kit Preview

The Tube Preview

Tag I Made The Tube Maker

My Tag

Here Are The FTU Snags For
Personal Use And Not To Be Altered











No comments:

Post a Comment