Pam's Dragon Realm

Hello to all,I CT (Creative Team) for http://fwtagscreations.blogspot.co.uk/
and here is my ct Timeline  .The Kit I used is  Pam's Dragon Realm By Fw Tags Creations
Pam's Dragon Realm,A beautiful slightly dark scrap kit in gorgeous tones of purple,Pam's Dragon Realm has stunning dragons including a mother dragon and baby dragon and magical elements to create the perfect place for dragons to play in,Mushrooms,dragon eggs and flowers an owl watching over all,sheltered by a stone wall and forest trees with pretty butterfly's and birds.
Personal Use Large Tagger Size
63 Elements 5 Frames & 5 Papers
PTU,Not All Shown On Preview 
And Here
And Here
And Here
And Here

Tags I Made Designer 

The Kit Preview 

My Timeline




Here Are The FTU Snags For
Personal Use And Not To Be Altered


No comments:

Post a Comment